Back on track with Five O'Clock Friday and the May update.
- 3:15 Episode #2 by Patrick Carman
- 3:15 Episode #3 by Patrick Carman
- 3:15 Episode #4 by Patrick Carman - The 3:15 app is short stories. Each one is told in 3 parts and meant to be finished in 15 minutes. There's an audio introduction, a written story, and a movie that shows the conclusion. Each episode is $0.99, and all episodes will be released in book form this fall.
- Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt - Phenomenal.
- H.I.V.E. #3: Escape Velocity by Mark Walden - A great, high action series. All books will soon be released in the United States, if they haven't already. Here's my review of Book #1 and Book #2.
- Monster in the Hollows by Andrew Peterson - Get on board, people! Readers should be lining up for midnight releases of the series conclusion when it's released, dressed as Artham P. Wingfeather, Throne Warden of Anniera or Grandpa Podo with his peg leg.
- Trackers Book #1 by Patrick Carman
- Trackers Book #2 Shantorian by Patrick Carman - Another multimedia series similar to Skeleton Creek with part of the story told online in movies.
- The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall - The Penderwicks series is now in its third installment, and each is as good as the last.
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved. If your comment is an answer for the PBID Challenge, it will appear with all other answers on the following Monday. Remember to check back then!